Scripture: Acts 6:1-7
Reverend Doug Bunnell
First Presbyterian Church of Bellingham
Sunday, November 6, 2022
Questions to explore:
- What injustice in the world bothers or frustrates you?
- The Hellenists were frustrated by the treatment of their widows; what did they do with their frustration?
- What was the solution that the leaders brought forth? Who was invited into this task (hint, all the names mentioned are Hellenist names)?
- Who do you know that is doing the work that is right for them?
- What was the end result of each group taking on their specific tasks?
- What task might you undertake because of your frustration?