Scripture: Acts 3:1-26
Reverend Doug Bunnell
First Presbyterian Church of Bellingham
Sunday, October 2, 2022
- Peter and John respond to a request for money with a unique offer?
- Have you ever witnessed a miraculous healing?
- How does this healed man respond?
- What is the gist of Peter’s second recorded sermon?
- Peter includes a familiar response to repent, but adds a new wrinkle, “20 so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord, and that he may send the Messiah appointed for you, that is, Jesus.” What do you notice or wonder about this promise?
- How do you experience times of refreshing?