Scripture: Philippians 3:1-11
Reverend Doug Bunnell
First Presbyterian Church of Bellingham
Sunday, February 6, 2022
- What is so dangerous about what the “dogs” are preaching?
- How might they be different than those who were proclaiming out of selfish ambition?
- Paul compares all his privilege and prestige to rubbish (or literally dung) compared to Jesus, what do you make of those strong words?
- What does Paul mean when he says “gain Christ… be found in him… know Jesus”?
- Where could you deepen your love for Jesus?