Week 1: DECEMBER 5
Psalm 126, Revelation 7:13-17
- When & how have tears been places of healing for you?
- Are there times when you have stifled tears? If so, when and why?
- What are the challenges to welcoming tears in your life, and shared spaces?
- What are some good memories that you cling to with God’s hope for the future?
Week 2: DECEMBER 12
Jeremiah 13:11, Isaiah 5:26-27
- Have you ever felt exposed by what you were wearing? Describe how it feels when you feel good in your clothing.
- How does thinking about clinging to God like an undergarment impact your understanding of intimacy with God?
- What makes you uncomfortable with God? When have you felt embarrassed, avoidant or ashamed before God?
Week 3: DECEMBER 19
Week 4: DECEMBER 26
Christmas Day 2
Psalm 51:1-12, Luke 2:8-20
- What breaks your heart?
- How did you suppose David’s clean heart felt?
- Do we have clean hearts?
- How do you think Mary pondered and treasured thing in her heart?
- What do you need to ponder and treasure in your heart?