In-person worship has resumed! Pre-registration is no longer required for Sunday worship or Godly Play. Masks are required.
The service will be in person and live-streamed (see below) and available on our YouTube channel later. See more here about our re-opening plan and safety protocols.
We continue to learn and experiment with online worship, and a return to include in-person worship, and we are grateful to worship with you wherever you are! As we seek to care for the shalom of our city and county, know that God is at work in all things. May we each be wise, compassionate, and discerning as we care for one another. Philippians 4:4-6
Click the linked picture above to view our streamed service. You can also access it on our FPC YouTube channel if the link above does not work for you, and/or if you would like to join in “passing the peace” using the comment feature, and/or to view a previous worship time.
Donate online at: https://fpcbellingham.churchcenter.com/giving
Otherwise consider mailing your offering, or having your bank setup bill pay instead of coming to the church in person. Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
“Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my thoughts. See if there is any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.” Psalm 139:23-24
Mystery Messengers! TODAY 9/26 is the last day to sign up for Mystery Messengers! Send mystery messages to someone in FPC and receive some yourself! This is like a ‘secret santa’ with a fun reveal party on Oct. 31 after the service. Sign up at: tinyurl.com/mysterymessengers
Link to our Annual Report is here.
To join our Caring Bridge Prayer time (7am/7pm prompts), visit www.caringbridge.org/visit/fpcprayers and follow the prompts to join in or access the day’s prayer on your own time.
View our July 20th discussion with Dr. Bill Clark about the Uyghur crisis in China and advocacy here in Bellingham, on our Doing Justice page near the top. The slide presentation is available for download there as well.
Learn more about One Parish One Prisoner here:
Find where to access our podcast at http://www.fpcbellingham.org/podcast/
Find us on the Church Center App – download it by visiting https://churchcenter.com/
Learn more about our Sacred Pathways journey this past year, including resources around each month’s focus.
May the Lord bless you and keep you, shine upon you and be gracious to you. May the Lord truly give you peace! Amen!
Ways to stay connected this week :
- FPC Story Hour – Monday nights 7pm. Join us as we take turns reading a chapter aloud and discussing what we have read together. We started A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle on September 13th. All ages are welcome to join! Zoom link is on the church calendar page.
- Tuesday Women’s Bible Study: Resumes Sept 7th, gathering virtually over Zoom from 9:45-11:15 am. We are studying the book of Isaiah, using a lifeguide studyguide – Trusting God in Troubled Times. We are jumping in at Part 2 (Isaiah 40) but women are welcome to join at any time, you don’t have to have done Part 1! Link on the FPC calendar and through the app in our group page.
- Wednesday Women’s Bible Study: Resumes in-person September 8th 9:15-11:15am with a new name – Everyday Faith. Given our current best practices navigating COVID-19, this is a vaccinated and masked gathering. There is childcare available for ages 0-5 (childcare workers are vaccinated, masks not expected from 0-2, and do your best masking for ages 3-5), registration required so we know how to best prepare. Snacks provided outdoors prior to starting. Our study time is about building connections alongside diving deeper into scripture.
- Pastor Doug’s Every-Body-is-Welcome Bible Study: Wednesdays 4:30-6:00pm on Zoom. This study is available to any and all who are interested in digging into God’s word together. You can expect a lot of discussion, dialogue, and deep interaction with God’s Word. We are now studying Deuteronomy! Join at any time.
- Check the church calendar for times and links to events!
Ways to pray together this week:
- Visit our Caring Bridge Prayer page at www.caringbridge.org/
visit/fpcprayers to view that day’s prayer.
- FPC Prayer Room, Wednesdays at 8am via Zoom : Join us for a weekly time of prayer http://www.fpcbellingham.org/calendar/
- Contact Alissa at email@example.com to arrange a porch prayer
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Share prayer requests or concerns, invitations to creative worship during this season, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our church office and leave a message at 360-734-5510.
Here is our FPC YouTube channel where you can access past Sunday services and other FPC videos. If you look in the “description” section below the title of each Sunday’s service (the individual video), you can view song lyrics and other worship information from that service, including worship playlists to stream on Spotify, as well as resources mentioned during the service.
Access our 21-day racial justice challenge on our Doing Justice page, join our monthly Pursuing Racial Justice discussion group, and/or join our Facebook racial justice group to share resources about seeking racial justice.
Video interviews with members of our community about COVID-19 quarantine health topics, updated resources about creating an Advanced Directive and having discussions as a family about this from a recent presentation, and many other resources are on our Health Connect page.
Access videos and other content on our FPC Facebook page – no Facebook account required.