In-person worship resumes June 6, 2021! Please pre-register.
Our first return to the church building in person for worship is planned for Sunday June 6, 2021. The service will also be live-streamed (see below) and available on our YouTube channel later. See more here about our re-opening plan and safety protocols and register here to attend in person..
We continue to learn and experiment with online worship, and a return to include in-person worship, and we are grateful to worship with you wherever you are! As we seek to care for the shalom of our city and county, know that God is at work in all things. May we each be wise, compassionate, and discerning as we care for one another. Philippians 4:4-6
Click the linked picture above to view our streamed service. You can also access it on our FPC YouTube channel if the link above does not work for you, and/or if you would like to join in “passing the peace” using the comment feature.
Donate online at: https://fpcbellingham.churchcenter.com/giving
Otherwise consider mailing your offering, or having your bank setup bill pay instead of coming to the church in person. Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
“Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my thoughts. See if there is any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.” Psalm 139:23-24
Special guest event last month (5/25) – Jesus in Jewish Context: Q&A Session with Amy-Jill Levine was recorded and is available on our podcast and here as a video. See more about the event and our guest here on this page under the “Intellectual” tab.
To join our Caring Bridge Prayer time (7am/7pm prompts), visit www.caringbridge.org/visit/fpcprayers and follow the prompts to join in or access the day’s prayer on your own time.
Learn more about One Parish One Prisoner here:
Find where to access our podcast at http://www.fpcbellingham.org/podcast/
Sign up for Together @ Home here:
Find us on the Church Center App – download it by visiting https://churchcenter.com/
Learn more about our Sacred Pathways journey, including resources around each month’s focus. Our Sacred Pathway for May was Intellectual.
Music in the service:
Indescribable (Todd Fisher), Church (Todd Fisher & Nick Rubert)
Prelude: Jesu Joy of Man’s Desiring (Tammy Rutgers)
Postlude: Unified – Psalm 133 (Rob & Eshinee Veith)
(All songs covered under copyright by streaming license through CCLI and OneLicense)
May the Lord bless you and keep you, shine upon you and be gracious to you. May the Lord truly give you peace! Amen!
Continue in worship together through music, with our Spotify playlist for the month of May:
Ways to stay connected this week :
- The Monday night Narnia all-ages crew completed our beloved voyage! We finished the entire seven-book series, reading and discussing together week by week from March 2020 to May 2021. Who knew our congregation includes so many talented voices of Reepicheep the mouse? Stay tuned for plans to begin a new reading group this fall, titles/series TBD!
- Tuesday Women’s Bible Study: We are now studying Isaiah LifeGuide Study: Trusting God in Troubled Times.
- Wednesday Women’s Bible Study: We are now studying Women in scripture – Paying Attention to the Women in the Word
- Pastor Doug’s Bible Study: Wednesdays. Pastor Doug’s everybody-is-welcome Bible Study, is finished for the month of June but resumes in July, studying Deuteronomy. This is planned to continue on Zoom.
- Mid-Week Reflection: Wednesday nights. Join us on Zoom for 30 minutes of reflective music, scripture reading and fellowship. June 23 is our last meeting time before a break for summer.
- Check the church calendar for times and links to events!
Ways to pray together this week:
- To join our Caring Bridge Prayer time (7am/7pm prompts), visit www.caringbridge.org/
visit/fpcprayers and view that day’s prayer.
- FPC Prayer Room, Wednesdays at 8am via Zoom : Join us for a weekly time of prayer http://www.fpcbellingham.org/calendar/
- Contact Alissa at email@example.com to arrange a porch prayer
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Share prayer requests or concerns, invitations to creative worship during this season, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our church office and leave a message at 360-734-5510.
Here is our FPC YouTube channel where you can access past Sunday services and other FPC videos. If you look in the “description” section below the title of each Sunday’s service (the individual video), you can view song lyrics and other worship information from that service, including worship playlists to stream on Spotify, as well as resources mentioned during the service.
Access our 21-day racial justice challenge on our Doing Justice page, join our monthly Pursuing Racial Justice discussion group, and join our Facebook group to share resources about seeking racial justice:
Video interviews with members of our community about COVID-19 quarantine health topics, updated resources about creating an Advanced Directive and having discussions as a family about this from a recent presentation, and many other resources are on our Health Connect page.
Access videos and other content on our FPC Facebook page – no Facebook account required.