For all applicantsFPC Employment Cover Letter – Please review
FPC Employment Application – Please print and complete
FPC Employment Background Check – Please print and complete
Job Opening: Interim Church Administrator
FPC is seeking an Interim Church Administrator for the next 9-12 months. This person needs to be a leader and a team player who is able to understand and implement budgets, supervise staff, maintain day to day operations of the church offices with an attention to details. Hours and pay are negotiable.
Please send resumes to Doug Bunnell at firstname.lastname@example.org. Job description and more info available upon request.
DEADLINE: May 1st
Approximately 8-10 hours per week
Must be available to work Tuesday mornings in the church office
Requirements and qualifications include:
- Excellent time management, communication, and organization skills.
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and ability to meet fixed deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and think critically under pressure.
- Working knowledge of all business machines.
- Skilled in using spreadsheets, databases, and accounting software to process, enter, and reconcile financial data.
- Keen knowledge of accounting principles.
- Two year associates degree in accounting or bookkeeping required.
- Three years of full charge bookkeeping experience required.
- Three to five years of bookkeeping experience with a church or non-profit preferred.
- Expertise in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Expertise in QuickBooks or equivalent accounting software.
Send a cover letter and resume to:
Doug Bunnell at email@example.com or mail to FPC Personnel, 1031 N Garden St, Bellingham, WA 98225
DEADLINE: May 14th
*As part of the interview process, all candidates will be required to complete skills testing on Microsoft Office products.