22 March 2015
Psalm 27:1, Matthew 25:1-13
Share a time that you were fully committed to something.
- Read Psalm27:1. When the Lord is our light, salvation, and stronghold how would this cause us to not be afraid?
- Read Matthew 25:1-13. What set the foolish bridesmaids apart from the wise ones? What did their lack of preparation result in?
- What might it mean in our culture to be prepared with extra oil?
- What does sleeping have to do with the story of the tarrying Bridegroom?
- We know that the Bible uses the word foolish in much harsher ways than we might. What does foolishness look like these days?
- What does it mean to keep awake? What does it mean that we don’t know the day or the hour? How do we live out both of these seemingly incompatible truths?