Would you like to join around 6 other FPC’ers for food and fellowship?
These groups are open to all! The idea is to connect with other people at FPC, not play competitive chef. They can be potluck, simple meals, BBQ at the park, or any other ideas that work for your group. As responses come in, we will send out final invitations.
We love kids! But, not everyone has a home for hosting children. That’s why some groups are open to children and others are limited to adults and mature youth. The seven in 3×7 is for the seven people who would participate in conversation around the table, living room, or wherever you choose to gather.
Only can make it to two of the dates? That’s okay. We think three is great, but two is better than none!
Not sure you want to participate? Do none of the sets of dates work for you? That’s okay too! Please feel free to build your own group, around dates that work for you.
This is not an ironclad formula. It’s an invitation to an idea for building connection.
Any questions? Please contact the church office. Include 3×7 in the title or subject line. http://www.fpcbellingham.org/about-us/contact/
Please select your top preference:
- A simple meal at 3 different places. Potluck or hosted at the discretion of the group.
- Dessert and coffee at 3 different places.
Please select your top two preferences:
- Thursday evenings; 6/22, 7/20, 8/24
- Thursday evenings; 6/29, 7/27, 8/31
- Saturday evenings; 6/24, 7/22, 8/19
- Saturday evenings; 7/1, 7/29, 8/26
- Sunday afternoons; 6/25, 7/23, 8/27
- Sunday afternoons; 7/2, 7/30, 8/27
Do you prefer a group with kids involved? Y / N